I’ve managed to turn things around and don’t drink anymore.
I still get the demons but it’s not very often and I can’t let them win ever again I’ve had my last drink and I know in my gut and heart I will not drink again.
Life is so much easier and I am much happier without drinking it does not one thing for me, it does not make me happy quite the opposite not drinking makes me happy and alive rather than dying inside as a person.
My life is better in the following ways:
- I am the fittest I have ever been
- I am the strongest I’ve ever been
- I am in the best physical shape I’ve ever been
- I have more energy and life in me
- I have more time on my hands to do the things I’ve always wanted
- I have more time to do things with my kids
- I have more mental clarity
- I am living rather than dying
- My skin is clearer and I look healthy
- I have had positive comments from a few people how well I look
- I am more productive
- I am now finally doing all the things I have always wanted to do and have surprised myself
- I am not getting myself in situations I regret
- I wake up with a clear head and not worrying
- I have more contentment
All in all no alcohol in my life is a good thing. I have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Keep not drinking
- I must stop worrying about stupid little things and out of my control
- I must stop thinking to far ahead
- I must live in the present and embrace the hear and now
- I must be mindful and practise mindfulness
- I must stop wasting money on things I don’t even need
- I must be less grumpy
- I must be more positive it works
- I must eat clean and do not put anything in my body that’s not real
- I must excercise and least 4 times a week
- I must not drink alcohol not drinking is a positive not a negative
- I must be more grateful
- I must have less clutter and live a minimalist life
- I must live every day to the max
- I must be more loving
- I must communicate better and talk
- I just stop putting tasks off and deal with
What’s is standing in the way of my musts? Nothing
Why do I give my possessions so much meaning ?
What is truly important in my life?
Why do I feel discontented ?
Who is the person I want to become ?
How will I define my success ?
How will I improve my life with less stuff?